Revitalising the City of Port Adelaide - Topping Out Ceremony
08 Feb 2018
As the clock starts counting down for completion of the $45m Port Adelaide Government Office Development, a team of 120 are pulling out all the stops to get the office shipshape for its new tenants.
With just over 2 months to go, second fix is a priority, as is polishing up the concrete and installing the unique copper façade panelling. Having worked 120,240 hours with zero LTI’s, this project team who is made up of 99% South Australian companies are certainly practicing what they preach. Since October, they have not only had a holiday, but have celebrated topping out, made headway on the building façade and completed first fix.
- epc.Pacific shortlisted for Geelong Civic Precinct Project
- Port Adelaide State Government Office Completion Time Lapse
- A time-lapse marks completion of substructure works at Port Adelaide’s newest development.
- Hampton Station Precinct - Town Planning Application Lodged
- Local Team Appointed for Ipswich Council Administration Building
- Ground Breaking Ceremony - Port Adelaide State Government Office
- Ipswich City Centre Re Vitalisation
- HAVE YOUR SAY - Hampton Station Precinct
- Awarded Port Adelaide Government Office
- epc.Pacific awarded $150 Million Ipswich Urban Regeneration
- $400 Million Sale for Rundle Place
- ATO Achieve's 6 Star First
- 80 Grenfell Street - Awarded Sustainability 'Trifecta'
- epc.Pacific Awarded Development Rights for Urban Regeneration for Hampton Station Precinct