Local Team Appointed for Ipswich Council Administration Building
01 Apr 2017
epc.Pacific has announced the appointment of local Queensland architectural and project management firms, The Buchan Group and RCP to lead the design and project management components of epc.Pacific’s Ipswich City Centre, Council Administration Building project.
The development will include a 16,000 sqm next generation Council Administration Building which will be the centrepiece of the new civic precinct that is planned to regenerate activity and revitalise the heart of the city centre.
Brisbane based architectural firm, The Buchan Group’s, Gerry Holmes, brings a wealth of knowledge, excellence and creativity to the project, while Brisbane based project management firm, RCP will provide the local expertise and proven effectiveness in achieving optimum time, cost and quality outcomes for the Council Administration Building.
The new Ipswich City Centre that was conceptualised and evolved by epc.Pacific with Ipswich City Properties will aim to deliver an outstanding Civic Precinct and activity for the people of Ipswich. The civic preicnct and new civic square will be a stage for the community, a place for the peple of Ipswich, shaped by the people of Ipswich.
"We are genuinely excited around the social benefit this urban transformation will deliver to the people of Ipswich. As the centre of South East Queensland's considerable growth the newly revitalised Ipswich CBD will position the City for the next exciting generation that is evolving all around and within the City of Ipswich," stated Patrick Smith, Managing Director of epc.Pacific.
Formal planning application for the Administrative Centre is expected to be lodged in Mid 2017.
- epc.Pacific shortlisted for Geelong Civic Precinct Project
- Port Adelaide State Government Office Completion Time Lapse
- Revitalising the City of Port Adelaide - Topping Out Ceremony
- A time-lapse marks completion of substructure works at Port Adelaide’s newest development.
- Hampton Station Precinct - Town Planning Application Lodged
- Ground Breaking Ceremony - Port Adelaide State Government Office
- Ipswich City Centre Re Vitalisation
- HAVE YOUR SAY - Hampton Station Precinct
- Awarded Port Adelaide Government Office
- epc.Pacific awarded $150 Million Ipswich Urban Regeneration
- $400 Million Sale for Rundle Place
- ATO Achieve's 6 Star First
- 80 Grenfell Street - Awarded Sustainability 'Trifecta'
- epc.Pacific Awarded Development Rights for Urban Regeneration for Hampton Station Precinct