Hampton Station Precinct - Town Planning Application Lodged
01 Mar 2017
epc.Pacific has formally lodged a town planning application for the Hampton Station Precinct project with Bayside City Council.
Prior to lodging the proposed plans, epc.Pacific, in collaboration with VicTrack and the Department of Health and Human Services undertook an extensive community consultation process, obtaining feedback on draft designs for the highly significant Urban Regeneration project. This was completed through a range of consultation activities including drop-in information sessions and on-street and online surveys, where over 300 community members were consulted.
Following, the completion of the community engagement process, epc.Pacific further updated the development plans to reflect aspects of the community feedback provided within the planning application lodged in December 2016.
The proposed design by award winning architects Ashton Raggatt McDougall (ARM) and JAM Architects is inspired by the Red Bluff Cliffs coastal landscape and the approach has already been recognised as an exemplar urban design response.
The design’s intent is to pay respect to the unique fabric of Hampton and provide a defined streetscape that very purposely departs from the traditional homogenous ‘black, white and grey square box’ typology seen throughout most of Melbourne’s apartment developments. The design aims to be identified as uniquely Hampton and unique to Hampton.
Managing Director of epc.Pacific, Mr Patrick Smith said, “The design response and approach will enhance long term capital value via avoiding homogenous style investor product and instead delivering high quality owner occupier derived floorplans and functionality.”
‘With Bay and CBD views complimented with generous balconies and an expansive roof top garden and outdoor terrace facility, the project will deliver an outstanding lifestyle proposition combined with excellent public transport connectivity and all the brilliant amenities Hampton offers.”
“Most importantly, the project respects and materially complies with Bayside Council’s vision for the area as outlined in Bayside Council’s Urban Design Framework adopted in 2013.”
- epc.Pacific shortlisted for Geelong Civic Precinct Project
- Port Adelaide State Government Office Completion Time Lapse
- Revitalising the City of Port Adelaide - Topping Out Ceremony
- A time-lapse marks completion of substructure works at Port Adelaide’s newest development.
- Local Team Appointed for Ipswich Council Administration Building
- Ground Breaking Ceremony - Port Adelaide State Government Office
- Ipswich City Centre Re Vitalisation
- HAVE YOUR SAY - Hampton Station Precinct
- Awarded Port Adelaide Government Office
- epc.Pacific awarded $150 Million Ipswich Urban Regeneration
- $400 Million Sale for Rundle Place
- ATO Achieve's 6 Star First
- 80 Grenfell Street - Awarded Sustainability 'Trifecta'
- epc.Pacific Awarded Development Rights for Urban Regeneration for Hampton Station Precinct