epc.Pacific awarded $150 Million Ipswich Urban Regeneration
02 Feb 2016
On February 2nd 2016, Ipswich City Properties (ICP) announced epc.Pacific as the lead developer for the $150 million Urban Regeneration development of the Ipswich City Centre, which is set to start within the next 12 months and due for completion in 2018-19.
The multi stage development, will commence with the relocation of Council Administration Offices and a new Library to a nine-storey new generation, A Grade building. The Urban Regeneration project will also feature leisure and entertainment venues, cafes, restaurants and speciality stores in a three level retail and mixed use centre.
Ipswich City Properties Chairman Cr Paul Tully said 'the redevelopment would see Nicholas Street Mall opened to face the river for the first time since 1987'. He continued to say 'The Redevelopment would put the heart and soul back into Ipswich. Its going to be a real hub of the city'.
epc.Pacific, Managing Director, Patrick Smith said 'it would be the creative and design industries, in concert with the community, which would define the content of the future Ipswich CBD. It's not us that is going to make Ipswich regeneratie itself, it is the community. We want people involved and the community to drive it.'
Ipswich Mayor, Paul Pisasale, said 'the jounery to yesterday's announcement had been long but very much worthwhile. We are cretaing a town centre here, its a mall not based on Woolworths or Coles, but based on the people. It will be a destination'.
This will be a great addition to the Ipswich CBD and we are all excited for the journey.
- epc.Pacific shortlisted for Geelong Civic Precinct Project
- Port Adelaide State Government Office Completion Time Lapse
- Revitalising the City of Port Adelaide - Topping Out Ceremony
- A time-lapse marks completion of substructure works at Port Adelaide’s newest development.
- Hampton Station Precinct - Town Planning Application Lodged
- Local Team Appointed for Ipswich Council Administration Building
- Ground Breaking Ceremony - Port Adelaide State Government Office
- Ipswich City Centre Re Vitalisation
- HAVE YOUR SAY - Hampton Station Precinct
- Awarded Port Adelaide Government Office
- $400 Million Sale for Rundle Place
- ATO Achieve's 6 Star First
- 80 Grenfell Street - Awarded Sustainability 'Trifecta'
- epc.Pacific Awarded Development Rights for Urban Regeneration for Hampton Station Precinct